Due to growing demand for our services, we are accepting applications for the role of Investment Banking Analyst.
If you or anyone in your network know a candidate with strong analytical skills, a superior work ethic, and a track record of success please forward this opportunity to them.
Our Analysts are involved in all aspects of M&A providing them a unique opportunity. Specially they are involved in:
- Reviewing client opportunities
- Preparing detailed financial models, pitch decks, presentations
- Deal execution including both Client and Buyer interactions
- Supporting CKS professionals in all aspects of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- MBA – highly desired
- Work experience – investment banking, accounting, finance, and/or business valuation
- Developed analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills– both written and verbal
- Highly organized, detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Superior work ethic and self-motivation
- Team oriented, entrepreneurial attitude
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Compensation: Competitive for similar positions
- Required Application Materials: Cover Letter, Resume
Candidates should submit application materials to Mark Young, Managing Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.