Investment Banking | Advisory Services
“I built a great company, now what do I do with it? What are my options?”
It’s taken years of hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. You’ve succeeded and built a profitable business. But what’s next? Whether it’s time to transition the ownership of your business or you wish to explore growth options, the CKS Advisors team can help.
What We Do
Our dedicated team of professionals provide Investment Banking and Advisory Services to middle-market business owners across multiple industry verticals including manufacturing, business/consumer services, wholesale/distribution, transportation/logistics, construction, and food service.
A Results Driven Culture
- Differentiated Strategy – One of the few firms in the Arizona market offering both Investment Banking AND Value Creation Advisory Services.
- Hands on Approach – We utilize our experience as former business owners, advisors, and C-level executives at every level of the engagement.
- Proven Track Record – Our seasoned professionals have helped numerous business owners in just about every industry.
- Character and Credibility Count – Our Investment Banking professionals are FINRA registered representatives.
- Senior-level attention is provided to every Client, every time
- Dedicated to ensuring that our Clients achieve superior outcomes
- We handle the heavy lifting so you can focus on running your business
- Effective process enhances the opportunity that a desirable outcome will be attained
- Our approach typically creates great opportunities for our Clients
- We have access to a substantial network of qualified buyers for your company
Successful Track Record
- We have a highly successful transaction closing rate*
- Completed transactions in a variety of industries
*Not indicative of Future Results
The ACG Deal of the Year award acknowledged, the sale of Heritage Windows and Doors (DBA Tashco Industries, Inc.) to Anderson Corporation, as Arizona’s most significant accomplishment relating to a notable merger, acquisition or capital markets transaction in 2018.